Bruising Vengeance of the Vintage Boxer
You play as a retired boxer who looking for his stolen dog. The game follows a classic arcade brawler so prepare to face lots of enemies. Characters and backgrounds are based on old pictures from 1910s, 20s and 30s so this is a true retro game. Play to find:
- 16 enemies & 2 bosses
- 12 levels
- 28 unlockable achievements and backstories
- 1 car, 1 dog and 1 boxer with 2 fists
Aubo Lessi - music
Paweł Łoś - enemies backstories
How to play
Arrows - Move
Z - Attack, successful hits hurt more
X - Block to reduce damage (fast block nullifies damage)
Block + Backward & Attack - sacrifice throw
Block + Forward & Attack - headbutt
M - cycle music volume
I - change language (English / Polish)
F11 - fullscreen (avaiable only in standalone)
If you find game too hard just keep playing. There are extra lives bonuses for devoted players. Unlockable enemies backstories and achievements are available in main menu under CAST and FEATS options.
- For best experience please download Full HD standalone EXE.
- The HD version requires Full HD resolution and better CPU. If that's too much hassle please try the normal version that has 960x540 resolution.
- Flash local storage is also needed for achievements and game progression.
- Downloaded EXEs may raise false alerts in Windows Smart Screen and other anti-virus software. Confirm and run or if you feel unsafe download zipped SWF.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.